Fill out the form below to let us know how you would like to get involved!
10 Ways to #JoinTheMovement
- Host a fundraising event in your community and invite the founder, Somy Ali, to speak, along with a survivor NMT has empowered to share their story.
- Encourage your friends to sign up as monthly donors by giving as little as just $10 per month.
- Contact us to mail a set of our brochures to you and place them in public places such as restaurants and grocery stores. This provides easy access for victims who might be in an abusive relationship and do not know what to do.
- Inform your friends and family that no one affiliated with No More Tears takes a salary. No More Tears is strictly a volunteer-run nonprofit organization and all our donations support victim services and programs.
- Inform people about No More Tears’ t-shirts (donate $25 or more and receive a t-shirt)! Our shirts have been worn by celebrities such as Madonna, Fergie, and Bollywood actor, Salman Khan.
- Send us Publix/grocery store gift cards for victims in need, as it takes over a month for food stamps to come through and the victims need immediate assistance with food.
- Send us gas gift cards for victims.
- Send us toys for children (1-17 years old) male/female.
- Volunteer your time by helping victims with grocery shopping, using the internet, building their resume, filling out job applications, babysitting, teaching them how to write checks, transportation, and many other tasks.
- Follow No More Tears on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and encourage your family and friends to do so as well.